The spice on the shrimp is amazing. Definitely my favorite shrimp appetizer!
This recipe is a slight variation from Food52.
- 1-2 pounds shrimp
- 1/3 cup Sriracha (a Thai hot sauce)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- Place mix all ingredients and marinate the shrimp for 2-4 hours.
- Place on grill hot plate (or skewer to cook on grates) and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Serve hot or cold with toothpicks.